|Ability||He allows party members to run fast.|
|Location||Flipside Pit of 100 Trials|
|Use||Hold down 1 while moving to run really fast.|
|Catch Card #||239|
“Whoa! You defeated that monster of a dragon? Really? Crazy. That's crazy.” —Dashell, Super Paper Mario
Dashell is one of the optional Pixls that can be earned by sucsessfully completing the Flipside Pit of 100 Trials. You need to beat Wracktail to get him. His outlook on battles is kind of like Luigi's used to be: when the going gets tough, the tough run away. "Yup. Fleeing. It works." You can get Dashell as soon as you have Boomer.
Press 1 to run faster. This is very useful for getting around in 3-D. When you dash with him, he flashes red.
Catch Card Edit
Catch Card Type: Rare
Catch Card Description: This former track star brings some Pixl pep to your party. You could say he has wheels, but...he doesn't.
- Dashell's name comes from dash, his ability, and shell, his appearance (a bomb shell).
- Dashell's Catch Card is found on the tenth floor of the Flopside Pit of 100 Trials.
- According to his Catch Card, Dashell used to be a track star.
- According to Tippi, Dashell believes: "Life is a sprint, not a marathon."
- It can completely "negate" the slow status effect exactly.
- Dashell is the most useful Pixl for speedrunners but ironically can only be obtained by a sidequest.