Flipside Tower is a tower located in Flipside in Super Paper Mario. It's built in shape like a T and is the biggest structure in Flipside. This is the first location where Mario is brought to by Tippi when he wakes up from being unconscious after Count Bleck's invasion in Bowser's Castle. Here, he meets Merlon and is given information on what he must attend to do on saving the world from chaos. On the top of the tower, there are doors to other universes. To open a door to a new universe you must first put a Pure Heart in a Heart Pillar. There are a total of 7 doors on Flipside Tower. Whereas on Flopside Tower there is only one big dark door leading to Castle Bleck.
- The first door in red it leads to Lineland/Yold Ruins.
- The second door in orange leads to Gloam Valley/Merlee's Mansion.
- The third door in yellow leads to the Bitlands/Fort Francis.
- The fourth door in green leads to the vast reaches of Outer Space/Whoa Zone.
- The fifth door in pale blue leads to The Land of the Cragnons/Floro Caverns.
- The sixth door in blue leads to Sammer's Kingdom.
- The seventh door in purple leads to the Underwhere/Overthere.