|Enemies||Moon Cleft/Z-Yux/Mini Z-Yux|
|Tattle||See Area Tattles|
The Moon is a location visited in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. Mario gets here by using the Grande Boom found in the Fahr Outpost. The Moon notably has lighter gravity compared to the rest of the landscapes Mario has traveled in the game. The stars in the sky can form constellations that look like power-ups such as Fire Flowers and Super Mushrooms. Several Moon Clefts reside on the Moon's surface, and will attack Mario when he draws near. After Mario walks across six screens, he will reach the X-Naut Fortress, which withholds the 7th Crystal Star.
Area Tattles Edit
- The best place in the world for stargazing, but also a place pocked with craters large and small. In contrast to the world where Mario and his friends live, it's very difficult to traverse.
- We're on the moon! Awesome! The moon I always look up at, can you believe it? I mean, I heard they'd put a Goomba on the moon in '69, but who knew WE'D get here? Boy, nothing's impossible on your adventures, Mario! You are the COOLEST!
- Boy, I guess there are pretty much just rocks on the moon. I guess I knew that, but it's still kind of disappointing. Bummer...
- The stars sure are pretty here. I wonder if I can find my favorite constellation... I'm such a totally shameless romantic, it's not even funny.
- There's a weird-looking building off in the distance. Why would THAT be there? Looks like we'll need to find a pipe to get there, though. So...let's look for a pipe.
- You see the Moon Clefts that live up here? You think they live on green cheese, Mario? ...You know I'm kidding, right? I'm not that much of a cheeseball...get it? I'm still bummed there are only rocks here.
- Hey, Mario! Did you see that? I saw a comet or something! It was all, like, "PSHOOWEE!" Should I try and make three wishes, do you think? I wish for... Hee hee hee! That's TOP SECRET!