Hi. I’ve given you admin and bureaucrat rights on this wikia as you requested. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize and maintain the wikia.
- Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable (or disable) on your wikia, including chat, forum, and many more. If you have adopted an older wikia with talk pages you can also enable message walls and article comments here.
- Customize your wikia's look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark.
- Stop by Community Central to stay informed through our staff blog, ask questions on our community forum, or chat with fellow Wikians.
- Lastly, visit our help pages to learn the ins and outs of using Wikia, including tips for managing your community, how to attract contributors, and how to add other admins.
Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can by found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar -- it has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your new (old) wikia! -- Wendy (talk) 02:18, September 5, 2014 (UTC)
Thank You Wendy, this means much to me. I'll have to thank you and the staff sometime. With much thanks! Dragonballgtgoku (talk) 03:03, September 5, 2014 (UTC)
Hey Dragonballgtgoku I will be back on Wikia again after my long absence. Congratulations on adopting this wiki. Do you know what happened to Nebula? Also has any other significant thing happened to this wiki? MC UberXYB 16:31, October 2, 2014 (UTC) ((((formely Slime Guy))))
Dragon, most pages tagged for deletion should just be deleted, but some may be able to be vastly improved. There is barely any text at all on the listed articles
MC UberXYB 16:45, October 3, 2014 (UTC)
I just wanted to congratulate you on adopting the Wiki. I do have a couple of questions:
1. If I were to apply for Admin status, would I do that the same way that I would have before you took over?
2. Why are you deleting/ending all of the projects? (ie. Badge, Enemy, etc.)
Thank you for reading this!
Thanks for upgrding me to bureaucrat status! Regarding the message you left me about color codes, how might I go about doing that? Thanks again!
I think that a darker red would be nice, if you could manage that. Thanks!
Looks great! Thanks! :)
I don't have a clue. Tomorrow's fine, no rush.
Yeah, sorry, I stopped being active a while back because people kept coming and going but I couldn't get anyone to stay.
Also, Paper Mario: Sticker Star was a pretty disappointing game and I didn't feel like playing it enough to gather all the data for the wiki on my own.
Thanks for taking care of the wiki in my absence, I appreciate it! If there's anything I can help you with, let me know and I'll try to check in from time to time.